Newbit releases new Bluetooth Low Energy 5 (BLE 5) Nordic nRF52810 module XY-MBN10A and XY-MBN10B
XY-MBN10A and XY-MBN10B are robust, highly flexible, ultra low power Bluetooth® 5 modules based on Nordic® Semiconductor nRF52810 SoC solution, which has a 32bit Arm® Cortex™-M4 CPU with the floating-point unit running at 64MHz.
They support BLE® (Bluetooth Low Energy), 2 Mbps bitrate of Bluetooth 5, giving increased application throughput and up to 50 % savings in energy usage.
It supports channel selection algorithm #2 (CSA#2), improving the ability to coexist with other Bluetooth LE devices. ANT and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols are also supported.
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6V
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit processor, 64MHz
- 144 EEMBC CoreMark® score running from flash memory
- 4 µA/MHz running CoreMark from flash memory
- 8 µA/MHz running CoreMark from RAMmemory
- Serial wire debug(SWD)
- 192kB Flash and 24kBRAM
- Full set of digital interfaces including SPI, TWI, UART, PDM, PWM, QDEC
- 128-bit AES ECB/CCM/AARco-processor
- Individual power management for all peripherals
- On-chip DC/DC buck converter
- Quadrature decoder
- I2C compatible 2-wire master/slave
- Digital microphone interface(PDM)
- Dimension: 21.0 x 13.8 x 2.3mm (with shield)