Newbit releases new Bluetooth Low Energy 5 (BLE 5) Nordic nRF52805 module XY-MBN05A
XY-MBN05A is a powerful, highly flexible, ultra low power Bluetooth® 5 module based on Nordic® Semiconductor nRF52805 SoC solution with a 32bit Arm® Cortex™-M4 CPU floating-point unit running at 64MHz.
XY-MBN05A module is multiprotocol capable with full protocol concurrency. It supports BLE® (Bluetooth Low Energy), 2 Mbps of Bluetooth 5, giving increased application throughput and up to 50 % savings in energy usage. It helps channel selection algorithm #2 (CSA#2), improving the ability to coexist with other Bluetooth LE devices. The ANT and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols are also supported.
XY-MBN05A has a small size of 11.32 x 7.3 x 2.2mm with 9GPIOs of nRF52805 (WLCSP package). It integrates a high-performance PCB antenna.
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6V
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit processor, 64MHz
- 144 EEMBC CoreMark® score running from flash memory
- 4 µA/MHz running CoreMark from flash memory
- 8 µA/MHz running CoreMark from RAMmemory
- Serial wire debug(SWD)
- 192kB Flash and 24kBRAM
- Full set of digital interfaces including SPI, TWI, UART
- 12-bit, 200kspsADC
- Individual power management for all peripherals
- On-chip DC/DC buck converter
- Quadrature decoder
- I2C compatible 2-wire master/slave
- Dimension: 32x 7.3 x 2.2mm (with shield)